City Hall to Operate by Appointment Only
Until further notice, the Bunnell Administration Complex will be closed to the general public with few exceptions and then only by appointment. City staff will be available during normal business hours- Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PMby phone, fax and e-mail to answer questions citizens and stakeholders need answered.
Any utility bill payments can be done by mail, phone, on-line or by placing them in the drop box located at outside of the Administration Complex.
To schedule appointments with the appropriate office/staff please use the numbers below:
- Utility Billing and Account: 437-7500 Option 3
- City Clerk, Business Tax Receipts and Parks and Recreation: 437-7500 Option 5
- Human Resources: 437-7500 Option 7
- Finance and Accounts Payable: 437-7500 Option 8
- Solid Waste: 437-7411
- Community Development: 437-7516
- Infrastructure/Public Works: 437-7515
- Police Department: 437-7508
All residents and businesses are urged to follow Florida Department of Health and CDC guidance, to include:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick;
- Staying home when you are sick and avoiding contact with persons in poor health;
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Covering your cough or sneezing into a tissue, then disposing of the tissue;
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing;
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty; and
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Citizens are urged to stay informed and refer to the Flagler County website for the most current information being released by the Health Department, CDC and all local jurisdictions.
All COVID-19 related questions should be directed to the hotline, 866-779-6121.